The Ruhama Foundation vision is to contribute for an equitable society where people respect each other, and live a good and decent life.
Established in 1996 Ruhama Foundation’s mission is to act for improving the quality of life of people and communities that are in social risk.
- Ethical behaviour
- Team work and respect
- Respect for beneficiaries
- Advocacy for beneficiaries’ interests
- Responsibility to the next generation
Ruhama Foundation example of good practice:
1. In the competition „Cele Mai Bune Rapoarte Anuale realizate de ONG-uri din Romania”, edition 7, organized by the Federatia Forumul Donatorilor din Romania and patroneted by the Petrom SA, Ruhama Foundation won the top prize of the contest: "Best Annual Report".
2. In the competition “Premiile Fundatiei Erste pentru Integrare Sociala 2009”, organized by the Fundatia Erste, Ruhama Foundation won mention, the project "Developing inclusive and sustainable educational programs for Roma children";
3. In the competition Gala premiilor în educatie, organized bz the Fundatia Dinu Patriciu, Ruhama Foundation won, NGO of the Year, award because of the educational programs.
Str. Universitatii, nr. 4 (Campus Facultatea de Stiinte Socio-Umane)
Phone/fax: 004 (0) 259 456 180
Facebook ID: facebook.com/fundatiaruhama
Twitter ID: www.twitter.com/FundatiaRuhama
Workplace Oradea City
Bd. General Magheru, nr. 21, ap. 159
Workplace Cluj-Napoca City
Str. Rene Descartes, nr. 6